Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Chess Tournament Pictures I promised.


Leaving for the tournament. This is Devin
The boy in the green shirt was the first person I played {His name is Forest}
Jared playing Cassidy Howard {I think thats how you spell it}
This is my 3rd game with Sam Jackson
This was Devin's second game which he should have lost!!!!! But the kid he was playing made two mistakes and let Devin take both his castles {Good job Devin}
David got first!! Alright David!!!!!!
Jared got 2nd Good job
Ellie got 3rd Good job
Me and Devin both tied for first place. We both won all 5 of our games. So did Emma, David and Kolten.

And below Emma, Jared and Murren did really good

3 comments:

Destiny said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun! I wish I could have been there... but I am really bad at chess!!! See ya soon!
-Destiny

Grandma of Many said...

Great pictures of the tournament Collin. By the way, Ellie received 2nd not 3rd. Keep up the good work and I'll look forward to spending time with you next week. Love, Grandma Dot

Ginger said...

Yes...like I posted below..congrats to each of you and I look forward to later posts of you playing in other tournaments. Great JOB!!!!!