Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The turny was fun


And this is for Nataile
This goes to Kaila
Actually I took this one. And here's the story we were eating dinner and she was not eating the food that Tait and Dylan provided so I asked her why and she would not tell me and then Mr. Sleadd comes walking bye with Taco Bell and it looked soooooooooo good that I took a pic to remind me of what she got and I didn't!!!!
Well.....um......heee.... Well to tell you the truth Alexa asked me if she could borrow my camera and I made the mistake saying "yes" and this is the result oh dear. Just kidding Alexa is pretty funny just go to her blog and find out why she is ssooooo funny at her foam chuck skills. Hee

3 comments:

Kaila Anderson said...

Thanks for the pic...Collin. I'm so happy you broke...you deserved it!!

aLeXa said...

Collin! Are both you and Alex out to destroy my public image?!! Hehe. Or were you endorsed by Carl's Jr. to say "When you eat Taco Bell, you will look like this person here."??!!

No, really, I don't mind...

The Goldman Family said...

I'm sorry Alexa I will take off that pic. If it will make you happy.

Collin