Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Try not to cheat

Count every " F " in the following text:

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE
SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTI
FIC STUDY COMBINED WITH
THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS...



(SEE BELOW)







HOW MANY ?
WRONG, THERE ARE
6 -- no joke.
READ IT AGAIN !

Really, go Back and Try to find the 6 F's before you scroll down.


The reasoning behind is further down.

The brain cannot process "OF"

Incredible or what? Go back and look again!!
Anyone who counts all 6 "F's" on the first go is a genius.

9 comments:

Kenny Anderson said...

I guess I'm a genius because I saw the 6 f's and I saw one big lion killing a million tigers who were crying like school girls.

Vickie said...

i saw 6 right away without scrolling down to see your answer. love you...

Destiny said...

I saw all six! \I'm a genius... well, maybe not in Omnibus class but I am on here:) Haha...

Kaila Anderson said...

I thought I saw 7...so I was close :)

John said...

That was neat. I guess I'm the only one who didn't see all of them. But then again, I knew I was never a genius.

Ruth Owen said...

Hey Collin,
Check my blog about the civil war debate:o)
I answered your questions I'll be looking forward to seeing that exspos. Well cya at speech ~Ruth~

Ginger said...

I liked this one and I too saw 6...hey Kenny....I'm a genius just like you "Grin"

Grandma of Many said...

I don't think any of you are a genius - you must have already seen it before like me, ha! I saw 12 as I ready it twice, ha! John was the only honest one. Yeah John. You have some funny pictures on your blog Collin.
Love, Grandma Dot

Anonymous said...

Hey Collin!

Are you going to speech tonight? We are. Bye. David needs to get on. Bye.:0)