Sunday, October 28, 2007

Civil War day

I just realized that I never posted anything about the Civil war reenactment we went to so I'll tell about it now. It was fun not as fun as the one we went to in Lake of the woods But it still was fun. Unfortunately we could not go to all of the sites because they were running out of time so they decided to just do the dance (Oh well) I didn't learn that much that I didn't already know But it still was fun.


Well thats all the time for today folks bye.


Collin James Goldman

1 Comment:

The Goldman Family said...

Wow that was a funny post. You had fun...but everything you said was not good about it. Funny. I know you enjoyed it. Anytime you see that stuff, war and history, you like it. I guess you need to go to the real thing to be truly happy. Grandma!! He needs to see the south for real!! HA Someday Collin
Mommy (Tami)