Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My speech for speech club

Hello my name is Collin James Goldman.

I was born in Evans WA on July16th 1995. I weighed 8lbs7oz and was born at home. I loved to play chess and still do. My dad taught me how to play. A lot of times my dad would give me either his castles or his queen when we would start a game. That has all changed now. I beat him more than he beats me, in fact he says now that I should give him my queen. I like to read, play paintball, soccer and football. I am 4ft 11in and weigh 87lb. I play mandolin and travel with my family and play at bluegrass festival's. The last festival we went to Alex and I played with “Ida Viper” a famous band. Now comes the sad part when we were there, at the festival we played soccer with two guys from Poland and I am sorry to say they wiped us out. [oh well] Well now its time to talk about my ambitions. I want to go to Europe and see all the battle sites, travel around Scotland, go back east, to see all the civil war sites and Revolutionary war sites as well. I want to keep on doing music and marry a God fearing woman and do Mannatech. I want to live in a log home on 20 acres. I would like to thank God for all His wonderful blessings in my life. Thanks for listening to my speech. (and for you bloggers...thanks for reading)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Mister Collin that was quite the interesting speech you just wrote. You have a lot of goals that you have planned out for your life. Thanks for letting us know what your future goals are. Love you...

John said...

Hi Collin: That is so cool that you want to travel and learn. We didn't see all the Revolutionary sites until this year, so I hope you get to go and do all this stuff while you are young.

Grandma of Many said...

Collin, Wow! what a speech and I love all the books on your background now. You will get to do all those things in time but you have already travelled there through all the books you've read. You forgot to say how when you were little you could put a puzzle together faster than anyone I had ever seen. Grandpa said we'll have to get some of that accomplished soon on the travel. You are also the best mandolin player we've ever heard. Keep it up along with your singing.

Love

Grandma Dot

The Goldman Family said...

Thanks Grandma of many I just hope you take me and Alex to Tennessee and
beyond. thanks for commenting and welcome back.

Love ya

Collin